We have implemented additional safety and sanitation measures at Mirabella apartments. Our staff have obtained the `Health First` certificate and are informed in COVID procedure.
The following hygiene measures are currently in effect:
- Increased cleaning of public areas and surfaces frequently touched by guests and staff.
- Online check-in details asked of guests before arrival to minimise contact with Reception
- Plexiglass at the Reception desk.
- Hand disinfection available in various outside areas and inside the rooms, to encourage good hand hygiene.
- Regular updates in instructions and training for all staff on general hygiene and COVID regulations.
- Staff temperature checks on arrival at Apartments.
- COVID medical kit in Reception.
- Keys sterilized before given to guests.
- Mask and/or face shield, gloves and robe is used by the cleaning maid when entering the apartments.
- Maintain `Social Distancing` at all times.
- Whenever possible we keep any apartment empty and clean minimum for 24 hours before arrivals.